We understand how much time and effort goes into preparing a corporate event and the key to a great event is an outstanding DJ. This is why we only have the best corporate event DJs in London on board.
We have an outstanding reputation throughout London. Our corporate event DJs create an amazing atmosphere, filled dance floors and cater for all ages of guests attending.
Preparation in advance is essential to make the event an unparalleled success. Some of the things we arrange in advance are:
• Understand the room to be used for the disco.
• The location where the DJ will set up.
• The venue’s power compatibility with our equipment.
• Scheduled planning with timeline.
• Your detailed music requirements.
• Compatibility with the venue’s insurance requirements, such as public liability insurance and Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) certificates. • Liaison with the venue for set-up times, the layout and plans for the event.
We have a variety of lighting that you can choose from, and we will match your colour scheme to make the occasion perfect.
You can even choose the equipment you would like on the day, if you wish to.
The venue will often ask for safety documents to ensure everything fits with their insurance cover. We will provide all the necessary legal and safety documents, and we will talk to the venue in advance so that we know what they might ask for, ensuring there are no surprises.
Reliability and reassurance:
Our corporate event DJs are among the best in the business, and we guarantee one hundred percent reliability.
We test our disco equipment regularly and make sure it complies with safety tests.
We provide written contracts to make bookings, and confirm everything by email.
We are available for contact by email or by phone, Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm, but we also provide an out-of-hours contact number for use in emergencies.
We are one hundred percent reliable, so you can rest assured that when you book with us everything you have agreed with us will be taken care of.
There are many things to think about for a wedding, and some may not be uppermost in your mind. However, we are here to help make sure that nothing is forgotten, and that you will have all the equipment you need.
We will liaise with you and with the venue to find out what equipment you will need. For example, it may be that the venue has a speaker system, but if not, our PA speakers will be more than sufficient for the job.
Other equipment you may need could include:
• PA system for the background music/drinks reception, if one is not provided by the venue.
• Wireless microphones for the speeches.